Steggy Stage 3 Blower,TB,PL for sale +WBC

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Have a couple things for sale. First up is a brand new in box Dynojet WBC. Never opened. Bought it planning to use it and decided not to. New price on these are 430.00, I'm in need of money, so I'm going to let this go for 380.00 Shipped. My loss is your gain.

I also have a Steigemeier Stage 3 ported eaton, throttle body/plenum. Eaton includes a black Billetflow 2.93 pulley. The car made 490/503 tq, no cool down with stage 3, 2.93/4# lower. Roughly 5k miles on it. Blower condition is good but obviously not mint. Porting alone back then was $600ish, this is a good deal. Asking $525.00 Shipped.

Any questions, just send me a pm. I'll accept paypal to [email protected]. I just need this stuff gone.

Thanks for looking.
Ed

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
ttt both still available. I'm trying to keep the blower/tb/pl together at the moment. If all else fails later, I'll possibly seperate. I have a list of pms in order of those who want just the tb/pl or the blower in line if I decide to seperate. Dropped the blower/tb/pl price to 500 shipped (one offer pending at the moment, doesn't seem too solid though), and 360 shipped for the dynojet wideband (Brand new and never opened!)

Thanks,
Ed

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Blower/Tb/Pl have been SOLD. Wideband still available at a great price..

Users who are viewing this thread