Steig Stg III

Wickd03

Banned
i need to sell my Steig ported blower. comes with TR 2.80! only reason im selling is to fund my KB. $750 shippd! quick Sale!!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
very interested especially if Ford finally fixes my motor.

Can you send pics?

Is this the complete setup with ported TB and plenum?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Ah yes I remember that thread. For some reason I am still unable to view trader ratings. I cant even see my own trader ratings.

Wickd03

Banned
lol.. well u can look at mine.. and i have no bad trader ratings.. dude.. if ur serious bout buyin it.. buy it. im not out to jerk u around.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I dont think that you are. I was just commenting on that thread because it started to get out of hand. Sorry.

I am looking for a ported blower but I would prefer to get the TB and plenum with it. I might just buy a used eaton and then send it off.

Thanks though.

Oso

Established Member
First off the thread wasnt getting out of hand, people on here want something for nothing as the blower being sold for $750 shipped will save you money over buying another blower and having the sent out and port done, also it comes with a pulley for that $750.
As for the trader rating being an issue maybe you can do a search and locate any post by a certain person if you dont feel comfortable buying something over the internet until you find a little history about that person.

A stock eaton sells for $400
Steig stage three port $495
A interchangable pulley set up over $120
Oh and shipping.

Thats over 1k bucks in parts for $750, but people still try to low ball on something we all know is worth the $$$.

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Oso said:
First off the thread wasnt getting out of hand, people on here want something for nothing as the blower being sold for $750 shipped will save you money over buying another blower and having the sent out and port done, also it comes with a pulley for that $750.
As for the trader rating being an issue maybe you can do a search and locate any post by a certain person if you dont feel comfortable buying something over the internet until you find a little history about that person.

A stock eaton sells for $400
Steig stage three port $495
A interchangable pulley set up over $120
Oh and shipping.

Thats over 1k bucks in parts for $750, but people still try to low ball on something we all know is worth the $$$.

First off I NEVER questioned the price or this persons integrity. Dont even try to step to me and spout this crap out of your mouth.

This is a great deal. However for myself I would like the TB and plenum done so for my time and money I would rather go the other route because I cant afford to have my car down very long.

Thanks for your concern though!

Oso

Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
First off I NEVER questioned the price or this persons integrity. Dont even try to step to me and spout this crap out of your mouth.

This is a great deal. However for myself I would like the TB and plenum done so for my time and money I would rather go the other route because I cant afford to have my car down very long.

Thanks for your concern though!

Dont try to act like a hard ass over the internet, seeing how you know I'm 2k miles away from you and cant step to your bad ass self, so please save the tuff guy talk.
I was stating facts and trying to make a sell and show you how it would be more cost effective to purchase this blower over buying another blower and sending it out. Also for the ported tb/plenum it costs $250 bucks(plus shipping), why not purchase a aftermarket tb/plenum that carries more cfm?

Just trying to help someone out on a good deal here, aparently you cant see that. :bash:

Oso

Established Member
topless10th said:
i wouldnt buy your junk for a dollar just cause youre a dick!
:lol:

So I'm a dick for trying to point out why buying this blower for $750 shipped is a good deal, or was it me telling the other guy to save the tuff guy talk? I have not been a asshole to the slightest degree, only stated facts.

I'm sure the 5 people this past week that I have sold to or purchased things from would say diffrent.

Last edited:

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
I don't understand what happened all of sudden this is smackdown, anyway when did you have the blower ported and how many miles since it was done?

Oso

Established Member
LT1KILLER said:
I don't understand what happened all of sudden this is smackdown, anyway when did you have the blower ported and how many miles since it was done?

I cant tell you the exact milage on the blower as I traded my 03' harley truck for the car and then sold it to the original poster(wicked03)I purchased the car with 33k miles, sold it to him with 35k miles all within two months. From what I was told the blower was ported and installed around 6 months ago...I'm not 100% sure, I do have the original owners name if your interested in I can call him and find out :)

Users who are viewing this thread