Steige Port

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Stiege Port

Well the Steige ported s/c is finally back.... Im very happy with the overall job in which they did and I would highly recommend them for there work as well as there customer service. Thanks Steige :bowdown: . I have a couple of questions to ask before installation...... first what are the torque specs overall on the s/c and t/b& plenum if any? second i would like to know if there is a certain way to bolt it in as far as were to start and end from (BOLTS) Well fellas hope to get some input soon and will be posting pictures as soon as the job is done.
J :beer:
Numbers will hopefully be posted next week once tune is done with RET. :D

Last edited:

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
The links below are bigazz :burnout: bitmap images but I'm sure they will answer some of your questions.

supercharger image1

supercharger image2

supercharger image3

supercharger image4

Photo Gallery............Website.............Modifications
sigoc05f1.jpg

Have a great day eh !_____________________Dave

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Thanks alot fellas.... well im finally done with the installation..... but i think theres a problem when i started her up, the screws inside are making alot of noise!!! they seem to be spinning just fine but it doesnt sound like it did before..... kinda sounds like there loose maybe?!?! I dont know any input would be greatly appreaciated!
J

Users who are viewing this thread