Steigmeier Blower and Nitrous for Sale

MTI LS1

I am selling my Steigmeier Stage IV blower, TB, and Plenum with a 2.76 black Billetflow pulley. All have 4k Miles on them total.

I am looking to get 1000 for everything. Port was done in NOV. 05. Car is currently at HPP.

The nitrous is the NOS 03 Cobra specific wet plate kit. This is brand new never been opened or mounted. $490.

Thanks, Zach

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
I am selling my Steigmeier Stage IV blower, TB, and Plenum with a 2.76 black Billetflow pulley. All have 4k Miles on them total.

I am looking to get 1000 for everything. Port was done in NOV. 05. Car is currently at HPP.

The nitrous is the NOS 03 Cobra specific wet plate kit. This is brand new never been opened or mounted. $490.

Thanks, Zach
Why are you selling it? Any hook up to a local guy? :pepper:

MTI LS1

Ill do it for 950 and thats a deal looking at what other peaople have sold this at.

Its coming off the car tomorrow so you could put it on ASAP.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
BigZach said:
Ill do it for 950 and thats a deal looking at what other peaople have sold this at.

im very interested in the blower since my car is apart, and maybe the NOS, are you looking to trade back to stock blower have a new setup in mind, pm me i can have the money by end of the week for the blower or nos

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
BigZach said:

or im me if have aol or aim mine is ejonesunt, gameover19752000 on yahoo

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:

What are you doing to it now?

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
BigZach said:

Thanks, Zach

Zach check your PM!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Zach:

Congrats on the Whipple... That race version of the Whipple you are talking about must be just the oval tb version of the 2.3L blower.. It is either that or a 3.3L which there is no Cobra kit made as of now... Clarify that for us please...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
xtremejc said:
Zach:

Congrats on the Whipple... That race version of the Whipple you are talking about must be just the oval tb version of the 2.3L blower.. It is either that or a 3.3L which there is no Cobra kit made as of now... Clarify that for us please...

yeah they do have two versions one for stock throttle body and for the aftermarket accufab, i think its still the 2.3

MTI LS1

xtremejc said:
Zach:

Its still the 2.3.

Users who are viewing this thread