Steigmeier Stage 4 Blower and Pulley

MTI LS1

Up for sale again b/c the guy that was buying it doesn't have the cash now. This this has 4K TOTAL miles on it and was ported in late NOV. of 05.

Car made 520/520 on the dyno. I am looking to get 830 SHIPPED including the almost brand new black 2.76 Billetflow pulley that is on it.

Pictures will be available soon.

Thanks, Zach

Last edited by a moderator:

skorost

Established Member
BigZach said:
I am looking to get 875 SHIPPED including the almost brand new black 2.76 Billetflow pulley that is on it.
Thanks, Zach

given the price... is it a Stage IV with TB and PL ?

MTI LS1

No, dont know where I put that in it.

I have already sold the t/b and plenum. Why is the price out of line? 30 dollars to ship anywhere, b/c of its weight, and its got a brand new pulley on it.

skorost

Established Member
BigZach said:
No, dont know where I put that in it.

I have already sold the t/b and plenum. Why is the price out of line? 30 dollars to ship anywhere, b/c of its weight, and its got a brand new pulley on it.

ahh... no core involved duh..

Last edited:

Duran

Matador
Established Member
Are you looking to trade for a stock blower and some cash. Live in Houston. Can meet half way. Empty out your pm box.

GarySS

Just a Lil' 302
Established Member
have a friend VERY intrested ASAP......need a number to call you at please!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTI LS1

droptop351 said:
how much do you want for it without the pulley? I just bought a brand new set of bf stuff

Sorry man, I dont have a puller and I really dont have the time to get around to that, so its gotta stay on. Let me know if you are still interesed, or sell your pulley.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
BigZach said:
Ok, how in the hell do you delete old PM's? I cannot figure it out.

Go back into the pm posted. Look at the bottom of the pm and you will see
a box for deletion.Click on the "delete this" box, then click below that on
delete pm. Not too bad.

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
Im interested in this unit im waiting for a guy to pay for some air bags and I'll have 800 in my acct will you take that for the unit shipped?

Im fixing to leave for few hours but if thats kool let me know Ill check back when I get home

Last edited:

MTI LS1

droptop351 said:
Im interested in this unit im waiting for a guy to pay for some air bags and I'll have 800 in my acct will you take that for the unit shipped?

Im fixing to leave for few hours but if thats kool let me know Ill check back when I get home

Sorry man, not for that low it is already priced pretty good.

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
if you change your mind let me know can buy used eatons for 3-400 tehn port puts them at 8-950 soon as the guy deposits the money i can paypal you the money

Users who are viewing this thread