sterling grey/red stripes

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
anyone with this color combo??

i'm going back and forth between the sterling grey/red stripe combo, or grabber blue/with stripe combo---its a huge difference between the two combos. i can look at a grabber blue GT at my dealership and will do so tomorrow. my corvette is cyber grey, ctsv is thunder grey---part of me says get a different color, but none of the others really appeal to me other than grabber blue. i prefer a metallic paint though, over a solid color.

going to likely order performance pack, track pack, navigation, recaros, car cover, and maybe the audio system--is the audio system worth it?? i'm not a huge sterio-nut either.

thanks guys.

dealer close to me has agreed to MSRP, maybe below, and supposedly can get the car in august if i put my order in ASAP. that's important to me, living in wisconsin

kirk

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
anyone with this color combo??

i'm going back and forth between the sterling grey/red stripe combo, or grabber blue/with stripe combo---its a huge difference between the two combos. i can look at a grabber blue GT at my dealership and will do so tomorrow. my corvette is cyber grey, ctsv is thunder grey---part of me says get a different color, but none of the others really appeal to me other than grabber blue. i prefer a metallic paint though, over a solid color.

going to likely order performance pack, track pack, navigation, recaros, car cover, and maybe the audio system--is the audio system worth it?? i'm not a huge sterio-nut either.

thanks guys.

dealer close to me has agreed to MSRP, maybe below, and supposedly can get the car in august if i put my order in ASAP. that's important to me, living in wisconsin

kirk

Grabber blue is very forgiving when not constantly detailed. It looks pretty good to a passer-by even when it's absolutely filthy. It can look incredible when properly detailed as well. However, if you are a detailing nut it doesn't quite give the satisfaction of a proper paint correction. I haven't been able to get that "you can walk right into it" deep wet look on my 5.0. It's a striking difference as I've come from a line of black metallic cars...

Users who are viewing this thread