Stern 5 Lug Staggered 18" w/ perf tires

racerbox77

Established Member
SOLD!

These wheels make my car look amazing but if you want to hang the tires at the drag strip you can't roll 18's.
They are Stern 18" chrome wheels. They are staggered 18x8.5 in front and 18x9.5 rear with 5 X 4.5 bolt pattern and the backspacing is 5.95 on the rear. I have stock A arms on the front with 95 spindles, and fox length axles and the wheels sit perfect in the wheel wells. The fronts clear 03 Cobra brakes with room to spare. The rears have a 3" lip and the fronts have a 2" lip. They will come with the locking special lug nuts. The tires are Toyo T1R's which are a high performance street tire. The fronts are 245/40/18 and rears are 275/35/18. I measured the tread depth and the fronts are 7/32 and rears are 5/32. There are no plugs in the tires. I've only put about 2,000 miles on these wheels/tires. These were $1800 when I bought them two years ago. Reason for selling is I'm going be getting big n little's. The wheels are flawless and look awesome!

Price lowered!

$950 shipped to the 48 states.

Last edited:

futuredoc22

Established Member
badazz wheels...im suprised no one has asked about them...hope you still have them in a month i will definitely buy these!!!

Users who are viewing this thread