Steve at Tousley

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Wow. I just tried calling Steve this morning and they said his last day was yesterday. Bummer. He is a cool guy. So I hope we can still get good deals on the Ford OEM stuff. They said to ask for Mike M.
Just thought I'd pass it along.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I was looking for some items and got a response back from Mike. He seems as much a good guy as Steve was :beer:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
yea I called about two days ago and was told that the next day [yesterday] was steve's last day.

however, he reassured me that we will still get the same discount we did before, and that those deals aren't going anywhere..i'm glad he did, because i was about to go on a shopping spree and stocking up on a bunch of parts while I had the chance, lol

cursixx

Established Member
I just got off the phone with Mike and he said Steve is working on his own and with the Ford Software Parts Vendor. The way I understand it Steve will be giving us quotes and then they will be filled by Tousley Ford.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
I just got off the phone with Mike and he said Steve is working on his own and with the Ford Software Parts Vendor. The way I understand it Steve will be giving us quotes and then they will be filled by Tousley Ford.

Well thats good that they aren't letting him go. Steve brought Tousley wayyyy too much business for them to be unfair about that. I opened this thread thinking Steve was going elsewhere. I have worked with Mike on ordering parts though and he seems to be a good guy, just as helpful as Steve is.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Have dealt with both Mike and Steve and they're a pleasure to work with. The price increase is negligible and they will continue to receive my business.

SVT-98-

3 Stangs & an Olds
Established Member
Man, I just ordered some parts from Steve last week, he has been a great help the last couple years on getting me parts.

Users who are viewing this thread