Stickered rice admits to being stock....

Gambinotdx

Established Member
so i went to the woodbridge mall the other night here in nj and i see this mitsubishi eclipse with stickers ALL OVER THE PLACE. it's even got a LARGE diagonal decal reading 'MITSU RACING' on both sides. so i pull up to him seeing that he's parked in an open area..(i'm in a 2001 Kia Sportage - economical vehicle for long work trips. i know it's rice but my family couldn't afford anything else!!!!) hehe so anyway i'm like hey man you race that thing? what'd you do in the 1/4? or do you just street race it? he looks down and goes nah i don't race at all. i was like not even on the street? red lights? he goes nah. i was like oh i figured with all those stickers you'd do SOMETHING at least with the car...so then he just shakes his head 'no' and i'm like pshhh ah-ite man later on...and i drive away. i mean i don't understand it here...i went to some honda civic forums to see what they say about Lightnings and the first few links on all the pages are for decals for their cars!!! it's just unreal. i am DYING to get my hands on that L and start making some rubber fried rice. had to share it cause i was pi$$ed... :mj: keep on rollin' :burnout:

SC Cobra

Established Member
who can blame you, especially when they think the Lightning is a joke, but what do they know, some think that each sticker gives them a 5 horsepower.

Users who are viewing this thread