Stiegemeier Stage 3, SBTB, 60s, Metco Lower, SCT MAF

daniel302

because cobra
Established Member
Well, I've been acquiring these parts on the forums since I bought my car. I'll be starting graduate school next fall and really need to stop spending money on my car and focus on that. On top of that, it's time to swap out the slipping factory clutch.

Accufab Single blade throttle body, it's polished and has "kenne bell" embossed on it- SOLD!
Stiegemeier Stage 3 ported eaton w/ 2.8 jdm pulley and hub, it is painted a darker gray than the factory eaton- SOLD!

Metco 4lb lower kit, looks to be complete with all spacers/bolts- SOLD!

SD 60lb EV6 injectors- SOLD!

Granatelli/SCT BA2400 MAF- SOLD!

Not in a rush to sell it, just looking to free up some cash for the clutch swap and grad school. Will also make someone a package deal. Great start to a 500hp+ ported eaton car. All you would need is enough fuel pump, appropriate length belt and a tune. Paypal only, add 3% or gift it. PM me if interested.

Stieg1.gif

Steg2.gif

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
Thanks, yes that was one of the reasons I wanted the stage 3. From my research it was said to be one of the best flowing ports from them.

Sarcasim?

I have no idea what all the stages are but I'd assume the higher the better.

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
From what I researched the only issues with Stiegemeier were the torque plates on their stage 5 ports. The stage 4 is the same port as the stage 5 minus the torque plate. The stage 3 is what it is, a less aggressive port, but still performs very well.

badazzebz06

Established Member
Sarcasim?

I have no idea what all the stages are but I'd assume the higher the better.

no not sarcasm at all ive seen a few guys that swore by the stage 3 over the 4 and even 5 apparently they flow like crazy especially with a lower....dont ask me i just see #'s and experience i had a 4 on my cobra and made crazy power but if a 3 is better i woulda bought this right up...

badazzebz06

Established Member
It has been proven multiple times by many people that the torque plate does absolutely nothing performance wise.

hahahahaha its been proven alot of their stuff proves to do nothing lightened rotors, torque plate etc. but im not bashing steg at all the stage 4 put me at 507/485 so bob definitly knows how to port i will give him that!!

89coupe306

Established Member
Wish you was in Utah I'd make a deal with you for a clutch and flywheel I have for your blower

Users who are viewing this thread