Stig Revealed

oneSICsvt

Established Member
Not sure if this is a repost but this is the first time I saw this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMauc9prAbk"]YouTube- The Stig shows hes real face![/ame]

F8L BYT

Established Member
Ha no Michael Shumacher is not the real stig, he is the only one ferrari would let test the ferrari fxx on that show so they made it up and acted like he was the stig.

moot09

Established Member
I read that the owners of a the fxx never drive the car home. The only time they can drive em is at an event held by ferrari. Kinda lame if your spending over a million on a car.

Common

Established Member
I read that the owners of a the fxx never drive the car home. The only time they can drive em is at an event held by ferrari. Kinda lame if your spending over a million on a car.

This is true. They keep the car the whole time you "own" it. Sort of like automotive timeshare if you ask me!

moot09

Established Member
This is true. They keep the car the whole time you "own" it. Sort of like automotive timeshare if you ask me!

lol Hey if they had the money to buy one, let alone be special enough for ferrari to let me have one (they decide) Im sure they have every track ready ferrari imaginable lol

oldmachguy

Established Member
That's MS's FXX

Someone may want to check this, but I recall hearing that when MS first drove the FXX, he loved it so much that even though production was officially like only 29 cars, he got a 30th one built just for him. And I think I heard/saw it was black when the Speed TV announcers commented at either the Hungaroring or Magny Cours that he had driven it to the race - this was after he retired.

So I think the car he drove on Top Gear is actually his. Kinda helps explain the 1:10 time. Rediculously fast.

6.0GTO

Established Member
So is it to much of an understatement to propose Michael does not need the driver MOD? Are you kidding me with that lap time. An ACR would be lapped in six or seven laps and it is a very quick car. As Senna use to recall in post race interviews. The German was quicker than us today..." Never would call him by his name, always "The German" Even Senna was aware his time at the top was coming to a close.

I guess the car might of had something to do with that lap time too:coolman:
Makes me Wonder what that car with him driving would do on the ring.:burn:
Probably a very very quick time.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow that car was very impressive. But come on, you can't take it home and it isn't street legal.

Users who are viewing this thread