Still bucking . . .

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
What up guys,

Ive been having a problem with the car as of late ( low rpm buck or hesitanticy under 2500 and around 25% throttle) bascally just leavin my hosue not wanting to wake people lol. . . I replaced the IAC with a new one off a mark 8 and it didnt correct the problem (the mark 8 should be the same minus the fact its harness plug is pointing towards the strut bar which was fun) . . . heres the next steps any input would be great !

- Coolent temp sender but i DOUBT thats what it is. . does it when warmed up too

- throttle body controler

milktasd2

Established Member
this is one of my problems too. Cleaned the IAC fixed the problem for about 2 weeks, now its worse than ever.

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
hmm . . couple of years, new plugs when we did the n02 and tune. . .didnt even think ab that . . maybe the packs ?

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
ok ! - replaced IAC, replaced TBS, replaced CTS, replaced 02 sensors . . any got any more ideas . . jesus . .

uofipilot

Established Member
Have you ever cleaned the IMRCs? When I cleaned mine, I also cleaned the TB, upper intake, lower intake, plates, IAC, MAF, and air filter. I dont know what helped, but I noticed a decrease in bucking/surging. It was really bad when letting off the gas in first. After all of that cleaning, it was noticeably better.

JasonSnake

Established Member
what plugs are you using? I think someone here had ill effects with a certain plug brand and the whole car felt like crap.

JasonSnake

Established Member
does it only do it when the engine is cold? How about warm startups? Like in and out of a grocery store.

Users who are viewing this thread