still have TONS of everything FS... come in!

20-COBRA-03

Banned
i have tons of stuff for sale off of my 30k mile 2004 cobra... heres a short list... at this point i will be accepting reasonable offers on anything you're interested in... i'm not hard up for money, so please don't waste my time. here we go...

***2004 cobra longblock, motor was just gone through completely... compression was good across the board.. discovered that i had spun a bearing. i had all bearings replaced, back together with new gaskets, new water pump, new oil pump. its ready to make some power... complete from valve covers to oil pan, this motor hasn't seen more than 14bs boost... make me an offer.

***custom 82mm turbo kit... complete, with the exception of some intercooler piping and oil feed and return lines. pics can be found with a search of my screen name on here... make a reasonable offer. the turbo alone was $3300 before it was ceramic coated and polished... had over $7000.00 into this kit. less than 2000mi on it.

***custom 91mm turbo kit... complete... pics of this kit can be found with a search of my name on here as well... cost about $7500.00 between materials, and fab work... less than 1000mi on the kit...

***complete fuel systems for sale... from 12gal trunk mounted fuel cell with 8an vent, all feed and return lines to supply to the rails, to the regulator, then back to the tank.

***$500 external magnafuel pro tuner 625 pump, less than 500mi on it... obviously in brand new condition.

***like new 80lb Ford injectors, EV1 style connectors, paid $450... maybe 800mi on them. make an offer.

***like new 96lb Acceleronics low impedance injectors... with injector driver module. atleast $760 invested. make an offer.

***Stock 15k mile eaton, complete. make me a reasonable offer.

***polished Accufab plenum

***Barely used AIS meth kit with the cell, pump, all complete... with all the upgrades, dual nozzle and braided lines. make offer.

***Like brand new lower blower intercooler... make an offer.

***Like Brand New TR6060 out of a 1500mi, 2008 GT500 complete with clutch, pressure plate, flywheel and spare TOB... all like brand new...you could eat off of this transmission. It is filled with Redline fluid and ready to go. also have brand new $50 shelby knob and $400 shelby billet short throw shifter, ifinterested. won't go cheap. you won't find another with this little use. make me offers...

***2004 cobra ABS pump, like new with 30k miles... $150 OBO.

***2004 cobra air bags... have both, air bags only... make an offer.

***like brand new Weapon X COP covers, with integrated fans... these arevery hard to come by... make me a reasonable offer. they haven't even been used.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Regarding the ported blower.. What's the mileage, who did the port, and what color is the pulley? Thanks!

yzingerslinger

Established Member
I was wondering if you would be willing to talk about the long block. If so message me on here or text or call 918-740-1781

I can't seem to figure out how to message you

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
interested in the mileage and port on the eaton/pictures. as well as pictures of the dual pass h/e. connercw17atgmail.com

20-COBRA-03

Banned
hey, sorry Nick... i'd rather not ship the trans, as seeing as its not really worth much. FWIW i'm located in CT. thanks!

zukman31

Established Member
What is the price on your ported eaton? and who did the work? Getting ready to send mine off to be done and might would just buy yours.. Also send me the info on the Dragon....
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread