Still Looking for these 95R parts!

StillIntense

Established Member
OK, after a year of title searches to find the original owner, calling every possible Ford parts dealer in the known universe and chasing leads at the Charlotte Auto Fair, and the leads from THOSE leads, I still can't get these 95R parts:
1. brackets to attach the fan shroud to the back of the radiator
2. original air inlet tube from the air silencer to the throttle body
3. 95R owners supplement
After 20 years in the Marines, I don't give up very easy but this is like pushing water uphill.
Anyone? Anyone know the ORIGINAL owner of 95R #86 (in Ohio?)
Thanks in advance for any help......Mark

StillIntense

Established Member
I know I didn't mention it SoCal, hence the thanks. If I listed everyone I contacted the original post would be two pages long....but I do really appreciate the idea. You might've hit one that I hadn't seen yet.
1993R: talked to him on Friday, for about the fifth or sixth time. I am starting to think that the only hope here is that someone knows the original owner.....

1993R

Established Member
I know Greg pretty well. He stays really busy. It might pay for you to drive down to his yard sometime. If you are REAL lucky you can sometimes walkaround inside the warehouse. It's amazing some of the stuff he's got...you may luck out.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I know Greg pretty well. He stays really busy. It might pay for you to drive down to his yard sometime. If you are REAL lucky you can sometimes walkaround inside the warehouse. It's amazing some of the stuff he's got...you may luck out.

Larry,

You think he will have 95R parts laying around???

Tom

1993R

Established Member
Tom,
It's more of the fact that many of our parts were taken from other vehicles. So you may run up an odd pc here and there. I haven't been by there in about a year so I'm not sure what he has hidden around there. The guy that did almost all the work on my car was working up there for a while. Now he is working at the "Ghost Garage at Year One. I got a tour of all the stuff they are building and past projects a couple of weeks ago. Lot's of cool vehicles.
Larry,

You think he will have 95R parts laying around???

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread