Still no car due week of 9/23 VOPC says in Storage????

Jake

Established Member
Hi guys,
Ok I am really starting to get pissed off. I ordered my car in Febuary and was told by the dealership car was built 9/9 ETA for delivery week of 9/23. I am sick of waiting and phoned the sales manager at the dealership to get the Dealer Code, Order# and Body type so I could call the VOPC myself to see what is going on.
The message says my car is in STORAGE does anyone know what that means?

By the time I get my car it will be snowing here and I wont even get to drive the bloody thing till next spring :gt:

SB 03

Established Member
my car was to be delivered yesterday, but no word from my salesman, not sure what being in storage means, maybe a quality hole? not sure

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
Call the VOPC and talk to a person, just give them the dealer # and your salesmans name. I got the rail car # and called Burlington Northern and found out where my car was....

Still waiting for the trucking company to move it the 20 miles from the train yard to dealer...:shrug:

Brian

Jake

Established Member
I taked to a person at VOPC and pretended to be a dealer she put me on hold for a few minutes when I asked about the status of the car. She came back on the line and told me she had no information and would do a trace. She gave me a reference # and said it would take aprox 48 hours. The only problem is she is going to call the dealership back with the info and there is no one at the dealership with the name that I gave her. :bash:

Today I called every SVT dealership in the area I live, I found a DSG vert that is not yet sold. I am gonna go in tommorrow to look at it and might end up buying it. I kind of feel guilty even thinking about doing that thou. BUT..even if the car I ordered was released from storage tommorrow it would still be a few weeks getting here. If I bought the DSG Vert I could prolly be driving it by the weekend. One way or another I will get a 03 Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread