Stinger Performance*pimp* fuel injection system

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
Sold

Ok guys I just bought a car(95 mustang gt). it has a stinger performance pimp fuel injection system. I do not need the kit based on what I am going to do with it. So therefore I am putting it up for sale. The pimp is about 6 months old to a year old. it was purchased by the previous owner. it will come complete. harness and ecu and software . everything the previous owner gives me with the car I will pass it along. I am taking possession of the car this weekend. So I can have it out this weekend. I am asking 600.00 for it. Based on what I have been told this is a good price because their wait list is extensive. IF there s any questions about the system you can visit their web site at stingerperformance.com. I can also text the original owner if you have any specific questions on this kit. It was on a sbf with a pro charger. it went 9.94 in the 1/4 mile. I am posting this on multiple web sites so best way to contact me is via text at +1(586)713 0993. My name is Tim for anyone that doesn't know. I can take PayPal if you add the fees or send as a gift. I will also ship at the buyers expense.

Price updated

Last edited:

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
I picked up the car today. It will come with the usb flash drive with the tuner software as well as the complete engine harness and edis module. basically everything that I am taking out of the car to run the pimp. I am doing a engine swap So I have no need for it.

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
The Whole System Is Out Of The Car AND Ready To ship. I am going to include the engine harness as well. I can also include the tfi module as well

Users who are viewing this thread