Stinger with Prochamber Vid

RL1

Established Member
Originally posted by 427shelby_cobra
it sounds gay im only 15 and i got a shelby cobra its black with silver racing stripes its got a 504 in it and runs from zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds ill have pics on here sometime next week

Please spare your self the embarrassment.....:loser:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Originally posted by RL1
I asked a few people and no response yet....hell, I dont mind paying to host it either, anyone know of a good vid hosting site??

I wouldn't mind hearing that clip either :)

Please pm me /email me whenever you get it up..or send it to me and i'll get it up.

venemous99cobra

Established Member
RL1 - If there is any way that you could email me a clip of your stinger/bassani x setup that would be awesome! I am getting the stingers to go with my car (changing over from the Bassani CB for a dif sound) so a clip would be great to have. If you can send it to me please email me at [email protected] or if maybe you could describe the way the stingers sound with the x pipe that would be cool to. anyway... thanks!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
it sounds gay im only 15 and i got a shelby cobra its black with silver racing stripes its got a 504 in it and runs from zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds ill have pics on here sometime next week

wow ur 15 cant legally drive nor own a car hmm could that be your fathers car? and technically if u aint paying ur insurance the car really aint yours :) or maybee ur just full of sheet all together..

Last edited:

RL1

Established Member
Originally posted by venemous99cobra
RL1 - If there is any way that you could email me a clip of your stinger/bassani x setup that would be awesome! I am getting the stingers to go with my car (changing over from the Bassani CB for a dif sound) so a clip would be great to have. If you can send it to me please email me at [email protected] or if maybe you could describe the way the stingers sound with the x pipe that would be cool to. anyway... thanks!

Originally posted by Hydroshutter
I wouldn't mind hearing that clip either :)

Please pm me /email me whenever you get it up..or send it to me and i'll get it up.

I will up load it to "you sent it" and pm the both of you with the addy in a few.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Originally posted by RL1
My Stinger/ Basanni catted X has a drone at around 80-85 mph in 6th....I think the X set up is a bit nastier sounding than the pro chamber set up also.

Sounds good though bro!

I just got back from the SCMC 5th anniv event in TN and this setup does drone like hell at 85 on up....... Just a for-warning for anyone wanting this setup.

Josh

HaulinBuggy

Established Member

504cui is that it??? Mine is bigger an I HAVE a pic.....

...and it runs zero-Mach 3 in 12 seconds.

engine.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHa!

Get a life!

Back on topic: Car sounds good!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread