Stingers VS Bassani Catback

13 GT/CS

Established Member
Just wanted some opinions on which people prefer and which sounds better. Ive heard the stingers in person but ive never heard the Bassani. The Catback would be paired with an Off-Road X. All replies are appreciated, thanks!

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I vote for Bassani all the way, I know that stingers are great, but Ive heard some people dont care for how loud they are compared with the amount of in cabin drone. Bassani has a really clean and crisp exhaust note, even with an O/R X pipe I dont think it will be too much. Youtube Bassani exhaust for your car. It really just boils down to what you prefer.

Three21

Established Member
Bassani everyday. I didn't know how they would sound when I first bought the catted X and cat-back, but I love the way they sound and have never regretted my decision.

Massie02GT

Established Member
All you're going to get with this is Bassani people saying theirs is the best and Borla people saying theirs is best. It's all opinion based.

With that being said, I have the Borla Stingers paired up with SLP longtubes and SLP off road X pipe and I absolutely love it.

Your best bet is to just hop on youtube and search around to find what you like best. Neither one sounds bad, so it's really just up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread