Stingers Vs. Loudmoth

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Im getting exhaust here very soon and its between these two. Here is what im looking for...

Which one is louder?
Which is going to create more drone?
Where can I find the best deals on both of these catbacks?
And, Which exhaust would you choose?

Thanks Trevor

ModMike1572

Established Member
I have the slp loudmouth with a bassani off road x. If you want it to be the loudest beast on the street, go with my combo. Sounds insane.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
dude , after watching and reading 3 million plus post on this exact question , I gotta vote for the slp loudmouth. Louder , and cheaper. Cant wait to get mine.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
You'll be happy with either. See if you can listen to any setups locally or download some clips and decide for yourself. Loudness / Drone etc can all be subjective. One thing is for certain, the SLP is significantly cheaper. Where in Texas are you btw? If you're up near Dallas you're more than welcome to listen to my car if it'd help your decision. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Im in Keller... and im sure you know where that is... and if not then its about 30 min from Dallas.

How much louder is the loudmouth than the stingers? I have heard the stingers but no the LM and I dont want to be REALLY REALLY loud... I already have insane loud on the Trans Am

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Well, if u are interested we could meet up sometime this week and u could hear the SLP, if you'd like to shoot me a PM. :beer:

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
You can't go wrong with either one but if your looking for a little bit louder meaner sounding exhuast go with the slp. I have the slp and my buddy has the borla. I wanted to try something diffrent and glad that i did its an awsome exhuast system.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I have the Stingers and love them. I like them better because they are a bit deeper, with less popping.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Love my borla, my previous car was extremely loud so I like this much better than I would the SLP I think, I've heard those are real loud. Depends on your preference, either one will work well.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
SLP is louder and will create more drone! Contact Nino at Ninosport.com (call him)

I chose the Stingers!

Users who are viewing this thread