Stock 01 Polished wheels w/tires

Stitch

Established Member
17x8 Polished 01 Cobra wheels. Mounted with 225/55/17 Dunlop Wintersport Tires. Tires have two winter seasons on them but have lots of tread left.

Wheels are in good shape. Curb rash on a few but otherwise fine. Here's a pic with them on the car.

Looking for $350 plus shipping.

stpat5.jpg

electric99

Established Member
I'm in southern Virginia and don't have much use for snow tires. Would you consider selling just the rims, and if so, what would you want for them? Thanks.

Stitch

Established Member
bump

C'mon, I cut a 1.9 60 ft with these things. If all else they'll make decent slicks.

Stitch

Established Member
If you don't mind waiting for me to get the tires off the wheels I'll do $250 shipped.

electric99

Established Member
Assuming the curb rash isn't bad and they are in otherwise good shape, I'll go up to $225 shipped. Do you have any close-up pics or can you give me a better idea of how they look?

Stitch

Established Member
electric99 said:
Assuming the curb rash isn't bad and they are in otherwise good shape, I'll go up to $225 shipped. Do you have any close-up pics or can you give me a better idea of how they look?

I'll get you some pics tonight.

Stitch

Established Member
electric99 said:

I can get you pics dude but 225 shipped is really hurting me in the pocket.

It'll cost me easily $50+ to ship 4 wheels. If the tires stayed on, it would be easier but off I have to have boxes for each wheel. They weigh 25lbs+ each.

Honestly I'd rather just keep them for slicks or something.

Users who are viewing this thread