Stock 03 blower whats it worth

XRQTOR

Banned
I want to do a complete engine swap, was looking at an 01 crate motor but i need a forged shortblock as i plan to run twin turbo's at 550rwhp. And i've been told that 03 heads are ideal with boost applications, i want the whole o3 crate motor except the blower. Besides the blower what would have to be bought or changed to get it ready for n/a application. Also how much could i sell the stock 0km blower for.

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
The blowers I've seen on eBay are going for around $500 to $600. But if I'm going to buy it it's only worth about $50. :)

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Originally posted by Nuclrslug
The blowers I've seen on eBay are going for around $500 to $600. But if I'm going to buy it it's only worth about $50. :)

HA HA HA HA....I'll give you $75 for it.:D $500-$600 sounds about right, but those were used and if you have 0 miles...:shrug:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
They are if you buy it from ford, $1199 out the door. You would never get that from a personal sale though. Good luck!!!!

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
my dealership was asking $1740 for a brand new one... but you can find it from ford parts on the internet for $1199 like 03Snake mentioned.

$500 sounds like a fare price if your going to sell it and its in good shape.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
If your looking for 550+ rwhp, I highly recomend you DO NOT buy an 03 crate motor, the pistons suck. Your better off just buying a VT 4V long block and eating the core charge.

JJ Cobra

Established Member
I bought the whole system for a guy that was going to do the same thing your doing. I got everything from the intake gasket to the TB. The front timing cover and all the pullies. The alternator and bracket. All the belts, pully cover housing. I did not get the MAF or injectors.

$2300.00

I still had to buy a bunch of stuff to get it to fit on my 99 Cobra. I have all the stuff I took off if you want to make your 03 into a NA 99. Then you could sell all of your stuff to someone who wants one for his 99/01

Users who are viewing this thread