Stock 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary Torch Red Mint 24K Miles

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
2003 Cobra Vert 24,XXX Miles 99% Stock only Mod is Flowmaster mufflers welded into stock exhaust piping, looks stock but sounds amazing. Never pullied, chipped, or tuned. I am 2nd owner, i have all paperwork and documentation. Accessories include Craigs custom front tag bracket with matching torch red tag frame, and rear has custom torch red "Terminator" tag frame. I just replaced the under hood insulation blanket with custom red paint on "Cobra" lettering, new Chin spoiler, Horsepower by Herman just replaced all front suspension bushings, and resealed rear with Ford Racing diff cover and new IRS bushings and fuel filter. I have an outdoor car cover, custom fit windshield sun visor, and cobra trunk mat. Everything works on the car, EVERYTHING !!! Exterior has some scratches and rock chips on hood, they were there when i purchased the car. ( Exterior is 8 out of 10) The car came from Kansas in an area mainly with highways, i got from a Dealer with 18,000 miles last October. This car is so mint i flew from MD to Kansas and drove it home 1100 miles. Interior is perfect 9.5 out of 10, smells great, rear seats have only been sat in a handful of times. Top is perfect. I do still owe on the car so the bank has title, if you have never purchased a car with a bank lien it takes a few days sometimes weeks to get a clear title after the car is paid off. $24,500 OBO, No test drives although i have no problem taking you for a ride. Im in the process of purchasing a c7 and I got a great trade in offer but i believe i can get more and id like to see the car go to another mustang enthusiast. Car is located outside Annapolis, MD and i will be in Ocean city the next two weeks with car for theyre annual Corvette weekend and Hot Rod weekend.

Email rj3racing1verizon.net
Phone call or text (443) 370-2419 ask for Rick

IMG_1435.jpg
IMG_1436.jpg
IMG_1438.jpg
IMG_1391.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread