Stock C6Z vs. H/C C6Z 60-130

TomballGuy05

Established Member
I used one of the curved adhesive GoPro mounts I hate the speedometer videos with the passenger trying to hold the camera lol.

Last edited:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Very interesting. My Z06 is having a H/C package installed right now. I went with a moderate cam not too big and am expecting 540-550 RWHP.

How big of a difference could you tell from the old SOTP ass meter? Was it very noticeable from before the H/C swap?

TomballGuy05

Established Member
Very interesting. My Z06 is having a H/C package installed right now. I went with a moderate cam not too big and am expecting 540-550 RWHP.

How big of a difference could you tell from the old SOTP ass meter? Was it very noticeable from before the H/C swap?

BIG difference. The car felt pretty fast stock but now it scares me. I can't imagine Detoxx03's car with another 200hp! You'll be pleasantly surprised for sure!

EJR

Established Member
Fast car.... you may find you will cut your 60-130 times down quite a bit by reving it higher to clear 130 without that last shift

Bob04cobra04

Banned
BIG difference. The car felt pretty fast stock but now it scares me. I can't imagine Detoxx03's car with another 200hp! You'll be pleasantly surprised for sure!
I actually sold my 860rwhp ysi Z06 and bought a just H/C/I Z06. It was just to much power for the shitty streets of Cali. Scared the hell out of me. Hazing my Hoosiers at 120 was a blast though. H/C Z's have the perfect amount of scare factor.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread