Stock Cobra needed near Riverside CA

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
Stock Cobra needed near Riverside CA for 03 FIPK K&N

I am looking for someone near Riverside CA, that is a stock Cobra to test the 2003 Cobra K&N FIPK kit. They cannot use mine as I am in Maryland :( If you are near Riverside and would like to help contact me. I will but you in contact with the correct people at K&N.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Damn if I had my cobra I would definitely do that one for you, but unfortunately I haven't gotten one yet :(

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
Anyone?

Anyone want to help us out. K&N is working on the FIPK for the 03 Cobra and needs a Cobra to test it on.

MustangRacer310

Established Member
Hi,

I'm about 55 miles from Riverside and my car is 100% stock. I only have a C&L MAF and that's it!

What's in it for me? will get a free kit for this test? are they going to dyno the car?? What EXACTLLY are they going to do?
Let me know!

Let me know!
Thank You
[email protected]

StickyFinga

Established Member
I am extremely close to Ricerside as well. Will I get a free kit out of this? I am definetly willing. Give me an email if you want the car.

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
If K&N uses your car for the test you get the FIPK kit free! I am sure they will want to dyno it, so they have some proof of gains. The car needs to be 100% stock. Can you put the Ford MAF back on it?

Last edited:

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
Originally posted by MustangRacer310
Hi,

I'm about 55 miles from Riverside and my car is 100% stock. I only have a C&L MAF and that's it!

What's in it for me? will get a free kit for this test? are they going to dyno the car?? What EXACTLLY are they going to do?
Let me know!

Let me know!
Thank You
[email protected]

100% stock.... and C&L MAF

like from the scene in the jerk...

all i need is the paddle ball and this magazine... thats all i need...

and this chair.... this chair this paddle ball and magazine... thats all i need... oh ... and this ashtray... this ash tay and this chair and this paddle ball and this magazine... thats all i need

:lol:

kinda self contradicting. j/k

:beer:

Last edited:

jshen

Established Member
I tried!

I'm no where close, in fact I'm in the humid South...GA and offered to test their product....Tech college is close by with dyno about to be operational...I think K&N's testing in other climates me be of help...;-)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I know of NO stock 03s. My neighbor was stock until our Dyno Day and he put on catbacks the next week.

If stock is defined as 'NO changes', are there any stock cars out there?
JW

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Has the position been filled as of 2003-04-19?

predator

Established Member
I am still completely stock. A virgin...so to speak. Too bad I am here and they are there. It won't stay stock long. Just been doing my homework on this sight and putting together my Xmas list. Then I will spend a month...or the winter...in the garage doing my mods. It will be interesting to see how the K&N performs.

marty.us

Established Member
I'm completely stock for the exception of silentcer taken off.. I am in Huntington Beach.. Email or PM me some details if it's not too much trouble, I am willing to test this..

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
I am stock and live in Rancho Santa Margarita Orange County, about 30 minutes away. PM me if you need me.

Dierz

Established Member
Dude dont u need to see what modded cars can put out on this system? Some systems gain more power with simples mods some times.

Users who are viewing this thread