Stock DEMON vs Lightly Modded HELLCAT Charger - Race #2

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Well... what else are we gonna do?
jO6u2Mc.gif

OneSlowV

Established Member
Demon is a 9 second car enough said all this crying from you guys is just sad .

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

PIPO

Established Member
I understand now, it took beyond perfect track prep on a private rental, over a 1000 passes with multiple cars, perfect weather, and Dodge only got it 1 time.

Then they claim it and use it as a selling point. 1 unrepeatable pass...1....

Actually it was 2 passes, a 9.65 by a 110lbs female driver and a 9.66 by a male driver (unknown weight).

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m really not understanding the butthurt over the demon.

Dodge made an entire 300 of them. +250 were likely bought at a $20k premium and tucked away in some climate controlled garage only to be towed in an enclosed trailer to one or two Mopar events a year.

The other 50 will likely be modified beyond recognition by shops or wealthy shop client/partners.

Rest easy, you won’t be seeing them the local Target meets and you don’t need to worry about what they’ll run “in the real world” at the monthly test and tune.

I see it as a really fun marketing gimmick that shows SRT actually “gets it”. It’s all the neat little details that went into the car that makes it cool, both wether or not it was a value or lived up to the hype.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96 cobra

Established Member
1.0G of acceleration at nearly 50mph is awesome. Can't wait to see one of these launch on the street.

PIPO

Established Member
Dodge made an entire 300 of them. +250 were likely bought at a $20k premium and tucked away in some climate controlled garage only to be towed in an enclosed trailer to one or two Mopar events a year.

Dodge made 3,300 demons. 3,000 for the US and 300 for Canada.

RLB01

Established Member
The last one built sold yesterday at Barrett Jackson for 500K. Yes, it was along with the last Viper made and for charity, but you would be hard pressed to find any other domestic cars that would bring that kind of money.

R1Lello

Established Member
The last one built sold yesterday at Barrett Jackson for 500K. Yes, it was along with the last Viper made and for charity, but you would be hard pressed to find any other domestic cars that would bring that kind of money.

really?? Try a quick search . First 2007 shelby gt500 went for $648,000, and look how rare they are. Please, give me a break, rich idiots overpaying for charity

blk02edge

Established Member
Ford GT and the new zr1 both sold for 7 figures. Any first or last edition car like that sells for stupid money at BJ. Hell the new bullit sold for 500k

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
El oh El, the first 2015 Mustang GT sold for $300k and the first 2016 Camaro sold for $500k...

Users who are viewing this thread