Stock Eaton, 2.93 billetflow pulley, Diablo Predator for Sale

liedenfrost

Established Member
Guys,

I have the following parts for sale as I just made some upgrades to my cobra:

Stock Eaton blower with 2.8 Steeda interchangeable pulley: $290 Blower was pullied for 4K miles and in perfect condition and still available.

SOLD!!!!!Diablo Predator "divorced": $175 6 months old, with box, receipt, instructions, perfect condition. SOLD!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!2.93 Billetflow non-slip pulley ring: $55 looks brand new, why pay $94? SOLD!!!!!

Anyone going back to stock?
Stock Eaton pulley: $20
Pulley guard: $20
Stock belt: $10

I can email photos of everything upon request since I cannot seem to figure out how to include a photo here. :shrug:

Pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:

liedenfrost

Established Member
The pulley is silver. I can email you a picture if you would like. I think the pulley will sell fast. The pulley is in absolutely perfect condition, no different than ordering a new one, but much less expensive.

liedenfrost

Established Member
01STRIMBULLET, I emailed you a close up photo of the pulley.
droptop351, let me know if you want me to email a photo to you.

Thanks,
Eric

sedanman

Established Member
I helped remove all the stock parts from Erics car and just wanted to take a second to say that all parts looked great and he is a solid seller.

TTT

liedenfrost

Established Member
The pulley is not sold yet. I have a buyer that says he wants it, but I have not received any paypal payment. I would like to give him the chance to buy it, but if I don't receive a payment in the next day or so, I will PM you and let you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread