Stock GT500 11.16

mata

Established Member
time and mph are measured in the last 66ft. who cares.

would if he bought the ford part number light weight wheels and tires from the cobra jet? would that make it better since its FORD parts?

The car is flat gettin it and has posted a awesome time for a car with no mods to the engine, exhaust, or computer. It has tires and wheels which a lot of people do with their GT500's

that tire/wheel setup is not stock for the GT500

so the car would not be stock either.

whats the big deal, its a modded car, plan and simple

Last edited:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
If you are buying aftermarket parts that make your car perform better (super light weight wheels and slicks and skinnies in this case) you are modifying your car, and it is not factory stock. Take a pro driver in a showroom GT500 and it will not run those times, because the GT500 in the video has been modified, and is therefore not stock. Jesus tapdancing christ.

done beating this dead horse.

so what if he had an aftermarket air freshner in the car? what if he got a flat two days before and used his donut and forgot to put it back in the trunk? what if the tire that he replaced the flat one wasn't the same as the other 3?

the car is still stock in my book, even rangers is/was/whatever.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
i really dont give a shit, i'm highly impressed. Especially with the driving.

LOL, who gives a shit about the title. You could clearly see he was using slicks as soon as you open the video... It's not like he blurred out his wheels so you couldn't see. People are always trying to find reasons to hate on fast cars...:bored:

just in case you missed that part of my posts. but to get back to you just for arguments sake If i'm skimming through a forum and see a post title say something but the VIDEO shows different then yes the title is misleading.. and this statement has nothing to do with the cars performance. i dont see how thats hard to understand.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
so what if he had an aftermarket air freshner in the car? what if he got a flat two days before and used his donut and forgot to put it back in the trunk? what if the tire that he replaced the flat one wasn't the same as the other 3?

the car is still stock in my book, even rangers is/was/whatever.

people just percieve stock differently.. this argument always seems to come up..

Lots of old schoolers will call a car stock as long as you dont touch the motor.

for me I just think of stock as you drove the car off the showroom floor. But it really doesn't matter the car is fast as **** and he can drive

Users who are viewing this thread