stock hat modified, lethal stage 2 fpdm, 4 Ford gt supeer car pumps

laroo

Established Member
Just recentley bought this stuff and now going another route. I am selling the following:

Stock Cobra hat modified for a -8 single feed (hole drilled already for wiring to the pumps) has the fitting that connects to the stock feed line and coverts it to -8. I am keeping the fuel level sensor. Also comes with Gates in tank fuel line and the Y fitting needed to delete PPRV, two Ford GT Supercar fuel pumps which I had planned on using with the hat have about 800miles on them. I'm asking $500 shipped for all 4 of the pumps or $250.00+ shipping for a pair. Hat I am asking $275 + shipping or $500 shipped with 2 pumps.
Edit all pumps are sold, hat and pprv are sold

If you'll be paying through paypal please add on 3%. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. Thank you.

Last edited:

03VenomBite

Established Member
The two pumps that are left are they the used ones? Are they a plug and play upgrade or is there drilling and fittings needed to work right?

laroo

Established Member
All 4 were used, so yes 2 are avail. with 1000 miles on them, all thats req. is the hat im selling other than that its plu and play.

Users who are viewing this thread