Stock headers for sale!!

Calithekid

Established Member
I have the stock headers I changed at 9000 miles and I have ther stock cat and heat exchanger and stock idlers I need to get rid of em all. Any offers?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Bigdough666 said:
How about I pay for shipping and you send me the headers

LOL...

I have some stock headers too. I can't sell them so really am wondering if they have value:??:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
SicStang03 said:
LOL...

I have some stock headers too. I can't sell them so really am wondering if they have value:??:
They have SOME value man. Try selling it on turbomustangs.com there are a TON of people on there dying for some stock headers to do their DIY TT builds. You might get better offers there :thumbsup:

Bigdough666

Established Member
I was going to put them on my Marauder, they flow slightly better than the Marauder headers. But since they are heavy, if I have to pay over $100 or anything like that, I might as well just keep the stockers on. Oh well, goodluck with the sell.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Bigdough666 said:
I was going to put them on my Marauder, they flow slightly better than the Marauder headers. But since they are heavy, if I have to pay over $100 or anything like that, I might as well just keep the stockers on. Oh well, goodluck with the sell.

;)

Goodluck with that project there.

Users who are viewing this thread