Stock Long Block 2v New PB in the Quarter

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Got some quarter mile runs in at the Test n Tune over in Fontana today. Had some good air to run in, low 70's all day. This car is tuned on E85 by the best tuner in So-Cal. Greg at RET makes some MAD TQ!!!! This is a factory long block with just a 2.1 KB. Stock heads and cams. Its all in the tune!!!

Car is 3010 both left lane.

Fontana%20Nov%202014_750.jpg

blk00gtvert

Established Member
serious accomplishment!!!

was actually searching hard on this topic.... do you know the current record is for fastest stock long block?

ctgreddy

Established Member
Jesus that's moving! what's the rest of the setup on the car? ie weight, trans, gear, tires, etc. Whatever you've got is movin!

I remember last year we did a 2.1 at my work on a stock longblock/exhaust car and it made 410/444 whp/tq and I thought that was damn impressive. 500+ tq is crazy!

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Jesus that's moving! what's the rest of the setup on the car? ie weight, trans, gear, tires, etc. Whatever you've got is movin!

I remember last year we did a 2.1 at my work on a stock longblock/exhaust car and it made 410/444 whp/tq and I thought that was damn impressive. 500+ tq is crazy!

Thanks! Some weight reduction but nothing drastic, running a Glide with 3.73's and MT 275 Pro's. Running E85 helps a lot with a KB!

Users who are viewing this thread