Stock manifold studs

Black01Vert

Established Member
I need to replace a broken stud on the pass. side manifold flange.

Does anybody know the size of the stud? Or a part number? I messed it up when I was removing the stock h pipe and I can't seem to find anyplace that has them in stock (or the size)

Thanks!! I'm dieing to get my or/x and stingers on already

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Ford part number is N811341-S101 but you can get by with the dorman kit with all 4 studs and nuts for cheaper then one Ford stud. I can get you the dorman kit 03129 for like $8 shipped if you need it

watman02

Established Member
lol good luck getting it out!!!!! i broke one on each side and ended up drilling/burning them out and repalceing them with bolts.

Black01Vert

Established Member
Got the stud out, and the above mentioned studs/dorman kit are too big! The correct one are m10.

Anyways, I got what I thought was the right stud from ford but it seems as if the drivers side studs are different that the passengers? The driver side seems to have a big spacer in the middle, and the pass side has a smaller spacer in the studs?!?!

B0B

Established Member
I spent days dealing with this on my mach. Broke stud, drilled out, broke snapon easy out trying to get it out, drilled new hole, broke tap while threading it, drilled out tap, finally got a new stud in. You can't use one with a shoulder on the pass side.

Users who are viewing this thread