Stock oem cobra n/a over 300rwhp!

BHAM

Established Member
Dude I love this, this is the coolest thing I have seen in awhile

intake.jpg

thanks man, i had to redo the logo after i rewelded it.the one in the pic was a hacked up original. i had a sign shop copy an image of the plaque and resize it to the new intake. if you arent paying attention you would overlook it.:rockon:

BHAM

Established Member
HERE IS A FEW PICS AFTER I REWELDED IT, NOTICE I REMOVED SOME CASTING RIBS ALONG THE INLET PATH RIGHT AFTER THE THROTTLE BODY TO GIVE IT A SLEEKER LOOK. I ALSO WELDED SHUT THE EGR HOLES , WHERE THE EGR HOOKED UP.

ENJOY

20aad92d-26ed-baef.jpg

20aad92d-2716-6526.jpg

20aad92d-2738-181e.jpg

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
without a doubt! it is super fun on the street, but traction is a huge issue for me, if im on it hard i cant hook up till 4th, that is no joke! i think ill post a vid of me on the highway loosing traction all the way through 3rd:dancenana:[/QUOTE]

I would love to see that vid along with some updates if you have them.:beer:

TX93Cobra

Established Member
are you talking about your 93 cobra?? whats done to it?

x2 on the video. i love seeing new videos pop up on youtube hahaha, just dont know who the owners are on here.

BHAM

Established Member
without a doubt! it is super fun on the street, but traction is a huge issue for me, if im on it hard i cant hook up till 4th, that is no joke! i think ill post a vid of me on the highway loosing traction all the way through 3rd:dancenana:

I would love to see that vid along with some updates if you have them.:beer:[/QUOTE]

ILL HAVE TO SHOOT A VIDEO WITH THE IPHONE...AND FIND A WAY TO MOUNT IT IN THE CAR. ID HAVE MY WIFE SHOOT IT FOR ME BUT SHE DOESNT LIKE WHEN I 'GET ON IT"

VIDS COMMING SOON

TFStang

Established Member
Pretty Cool. Let us know if you hit the 330 mark. Anything over 300 with the typical cookie cutter combo is excellent.

I used the TFS Stage 1 cam along with Track Heat Intake, and Track Heat heads and made just over 300 in my notch. Added boost and methanol and took it over 525. Stock short block @ 10 pounds of boost. Had a lot more room to go, but I am already testing the limits of the stock block, so I kept it safe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread