Stock Torque Converter -12k Miles

kirst8404

Been Their Done That
Established Member
Its out of my 03 Lightning. Has about 12,000 miles on it. Switched to a PI and dont need this taking up space. It was capped off as soon as it was removed from the truck.

$250 or best offer. Will trade for mod parts too. Let me know what you have.

Prefer local sale due to the weight of the converter, But if you really want it shipped I will at buyers expense. Probably 40-60 for shipping, but I would have to check it out.

Josh

kirst8404

Been Their Done That
Established Member
Thanks ASSHOLE. Does it make you feel good to post stupid comments that will discourage people to make reasonable offers on my ad?

Go F*ck yourself. Maybe someone will pay $80 to watch.

Sorry Mods if I broke the rules, but this guy didnt have to post in my ad.

00silversvt

Established Member
i think every one here will agree when another lightning brother is just telling you thats to much. Man calm down id be pissed too if i was trying to sell it for 2 or 3 months. i think every one on this site has the right to know if its to much or not. you took it as a bad thing and acted like a child. i just gave information. good luck on the sell buddy:beer:

kirst8404

Been Their Done That
Established Member
Still think it was an asshole thing to do. You could of PM'ed me your opinion. I can care less if it sits for another six month. Its worth what someone is willing to pay for it. New stock converter is 3 times as much. For someone looking to get a good replacement, how is it a rip off?

If someone thinks its too much and they want it, they can offer me what they are willing to pay. Thats what BO mean.

Please stay off my thread and mind you own business. If thats childish, then so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread