stock undercarriage picture

Factor

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a stock 99 Cobra undercarriage? I was changing my oil and I noticed that something looked a little out of place, I went and took a better look at it and lone and behold I had a Kenny Brown IRS Forward Torque Brace... Then I noticed what it looked like to be a Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Subframe System. But it did not have a sticker on it like the IRS Forward Torque Brace had. So I was wondering if anyone had a picture of what a stock 99 Cobra's undercarriage should look like.

This is not the first time that I found something on my car that I did not know was there. Here is what I found a month ago...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/new-edge-cobras-51/597009-3-month-long-problem-solved.html

Factor

Established Member
Well everyone, after posting this I went out and really took a good look under the car. I found a Kenny Brown sticker on the back side of one of the jacking rails. So there you have it some more upgrades that I did not know were on the car. I should have figured I had something installed on my car since I have never once got any wheel hop...

gmsux

Established Member
It sounds like the KB subs/jacking rail matrix brace setup. The matrix is a good system.

BTW, my guess is that on this forum, few if any have a completely stock undercarriage!

Users who are viewing this thread