Stolen Iphone

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
go around yelling.. HEYYY I LOST MY IPHONE!!!

haha but really..uhmm.. call apple they may be able to help you

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
my guess is that unless its used in a police investigation, you've likely lost it. Apple will send you to AT&T and they'll just tell you that they can't trace it unless it's an emergency.

and no, losing your phone is not an emergency to them :bored: been there, done that.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
there's always a back door to everything electronic nowadays. Deactivating and cutting off service could definetely help, but it it's stolen it's not really gonna help you get it back :shrug:

Stavesacre21

Established Member
but is a consumer able to track it? from all i understand, only the phone provider or the police are able to do so. From my understanding, there is no consumer available program that is able to track any phones...even the iphone.

02true blue L

Established Member
good news, the iphone turn up.
the good samaritan who found it called and said he had it.
It was nice to see that some people still care about other peoples valuable.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
WOW :eek:

and just when i was starting to think there weren't any good people left!

that's amazing man. glad to hear it turned out ok.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
good news, the iphone turn up.
the good samaritan who found it called and said he had it.
It was nice to see that some people still care about other peoples valuable.
I sure hope you rewarded the person who returned it. At the very least you need to give them a little something to show your appreciation. It helps to keep honest people honest.

U.M.

Last edited:

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
**** that, i left my iphone at a restaurant yesterday. I called to confirm they had it. They did, told me to come in and pick it up anytime. Went in there and this retarded geek of a manager came out with it talking like he was at a star trek convention about how great it is. Had marinara sauce on it, battery was drained (takes 2 days of phone calls or alot of internet) and he had my pictures open trying to find any photo he could. Great people out there.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
**** that, i left my iphone at a restaurant yesterday. I called to confirm they had it. They did, told me to come in and pick it up anytime. Went in there and this retarded geek of a manager came out with it talking like he was at a star trek convention about how great it is. Had marinara sauce on it, battery was drained (takes 2 days of phone calls or alot of internet) and he had my pictures open trying to find any photo he could. Great people out there.

this sounds a little more like what i've come to expect from good citizens :bash:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
but is a consumer able to track it? from all i understand, only the phone provider or the police are able to do so. From my understanding, there is no consumer available program that is able to track any phones...even the iphone.

Nope. You have to call into ATT and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread