Stolen MystiChrome Cobra

Mysticobra

Established Member
Just to report that my friend's Cobra 2004 Mystichrome got stolen on July 27at his place in province of Québec in Canada. If you see in your neighbourhood a Mystichrome Cobra you had not seen before, give me a PM on this forum. I'm sur this Cobra is in a container to be delivered far from Quebec. I can not imagine that it would be cut in pieces with this paint job.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

MystiCobra

Here is a picture of his Cobra MystiChrome with Mine taken in 2005:

163-6304_IMGsml.jpg

Leeroy697

Established Member
Man that sucks. Thats why I never leave my cars anywhere and they always end up in the garage for the night.

Mysticobra

Established Member
Thanks for your support. I'm sure the guy is insured but still... he won't get another one with what the insurance will give him.

Mine has what we call in Canada a Boomerang 2 system that signal to a central when it moves without the special key holder. That way I have a bite more peace of mind. But still, she always sleep behind another car so that the thief has to break into 2 cars to get one. That slows him down.

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
At least if it shows up in Oz we'll know about it :)

Seriously - I hope he gets it back unharmed...

Oz

SinisterSTANG

SVT
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Really, it is still just a car :shrug:
C'mon, how can you say that when you know most, if not all Cobra owners would be heartbroken if their car was stolen. Some could care less but I'm sure this guy is pretty bent out of shape over this.

Mysticobra

Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
So just curious..

How exactly did they steal it? Flatbed or did he leave the keys in it?

He has no clue for now (no the key were not in the ignition). His son left the house for 2 hours between 7h00 PM and 9h00 PM and poof, gone. The neighbours had no indication (like noise of a truck or broken glass to break in) that shows abnormal activities around the car. Anyway, yes the owner has his moral pretty down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread