Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
well there is nothing like waking up to the sound of a v8 mustang at about 7k rpms. At 1:15am i woke up and ran outside to see that a hispanic male was sitting in my car, and flooring it tring to figure out how to drive it. After getting run over by my own car i ran inside and called the police. It is now 3:15am and a police car has still not shown up. they also broke into my dads truck, and stole everything out of it. Me and my dad have been striped of everything that we oen, and my nice new cobra is gone. I really dont know what else to say other than i cant believe this. Anyway.....just thought i would let yall know that i dont own an SVT anymore.....but some ****ing other guy does now. James

imsuperman

Established Member
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Doesn't the car require the correct ignition key to start it? I guess the theft system really isn't that good.

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
That suck ass man. Sorry to hear it. I thought the PATS system was there to prevent this sort of shit from happening. Think it could have been an inside job? Someone at the dealership you purchased from or the one you take it to for service?

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
they stole the spare set of key from another place.....they also broke into my dads truck.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
forgot the gun..and ran out naked...then he hit me with my own car.

briantt

Established Member
Did you check the local Toco Bell? Just kidding sorry about the car hopefully the insurance company is understanding. My buddies so far have had 95 Cobra stolen and 93 Cobra Stolen and 99 Saleen Speedster stolen, it the worst feeling becuase there is almost nothing to be done about it. The cops don't realy care becuse most are not car guys. Unless it's a local that love chasing you and giving you tickets.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
When i went outside the guy did not know how to take of the hand brake, or the trac control, so he was just flooring it, and letting of the clutch over and over again....for 2 hours i could smell the burnt clutch, and the e-brake. I hope he crashes it, because the motor, and drive train is most definately ****ed. Well...there went one of the 2003 10ths.

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
You should have exercised your 2nd ammendment right and put a Glock in the spics mouth. If he tried to run you over you could have shot the son of a bitch. I thought in Texas if someone came on your proprty at night you could shoot first ask questions later. It goes back to the old ranching laws that are still on the books out there.
You are absolutely right. In TX it is legal to use deadly force to protect you property from "theft at night" <----quote from TX law.
every situation is different though, think about all that blood that would have to be cleand up after Juan took a hydrashock to the forehead.:beer:

Emil

Established Member
Really sorry to hear that :( . I hope your insurance company steps up and gets you a new one.
Guess I better hurry up and install my alarm !

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Man, this just sucks in so many ways. Sorry to hear. Have the cops shown up yet?

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
sorry for you bro.

You gotta be able to track him down though... Where was your spare key and who had access to it?? I don't understand that???

Def. an inside job.

spinscan

Established Member
You could have shot him with an AK-47 from your bedroom window here in Texas and been legal.
I have had 3 cars stolen over the last 10 years and I hate car thieves. They should hang the bastards like they did horse thieves back in the old West.
The cops don't really give a shit either. All most of them do is write tickets around here.

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Originally posted by NMRAcer
You are absolutely right. In TX it is legal to use deadly force to protect you property from "theft at night" <----quote from TX law.
every situation is different though, think about all that blood that would have to be cleand up after Juan took a hydrashock to the forehead.:beer:

Sorry to hear about your car bro.

Sounds like TX law has it's $hit in one sock when it comes to theft.

Here in GA a woman home alone can fire through a closed door if she fears for her life. Can you imagine the surprise the pizza guy would recieve if he knocked on the wrong door at night. [knock-knock-knock]:shrug: [knock harder-knock harder-knock harder]:shrug: :cuss: [pound on door-pound on door-pound on door]:mj: :shrug: .........[BOOM]:eek: :eek: :eek: [click-click BOOM-click-click BOOM-click-click BOOM]

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
There's some kind of 'ring' going around DFW. DFWStangs posts a stolen mustang once or twice a week for most of this year. Generally the older fox's though. I wonder how he knew to look for a spare? Maybe just a lucky guess? Personally, I'll live with the hardship of not having a spare in/on/around mine. Thieves surely look for the magnetic key holders and such. Really sorry to hear about your Cobra. :(

coleman

Established Member
James, I have no idea what to say!
At least you weren't run over!
Did the police ever show up?
Do you have LoJack in the car? ... anything else?
I wish you had, had a garage to keep it in :(

coleman

Established Member
if someone tried to steal my car, they most likely wouldn't even make it down the block before breaking a half-shaft or wrecking it!

what else could you have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread