Stone Interior

Montanasvt

Established Member
Well im about to purchase a used 2011 GT for a pretty decent price, but it has the stone interior. I have been looking everywhere for a Premium white GT, which is the color that I want and I finally found this one. IMO it doesn't look that bad with a white car, kinda gives it a more luxury look. I want to do a black/white theme on my car and don't know if the tan leather inside will throw it off too bad. So what do you guys think about the stone leather interior??? also w/ black theme??

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
i have black leather with the white stripe in my 11'. I'd be down to trade!!

2012fiveoh

Established Member
I originally wanted a white exterior with black interior, but could only find a white/stone combo. After seeing it in person i enjoyed it a lot and have not regretted the purchase since.

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
I have a Lava Red (black a lot of the time) with Stone interior, and I really like it in person. It looks white more than grey.

cmsnake

Established Member
I love the stone interior in mine. It looks a whole lot better in person than any pics Ive seen. It was a nice switch for me. Every other car Ive owned had black leather. The stone forces me to clean the leather sooner than black so it'll probably last longer lol. But you're right OP, the stone gives the car touch of luxury without being luxury. And btw, its far more off white/grey than tan.

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
i think it would throw off the black/white theme. i always hate seeing a nice looking car with an interior that looks out of place

NASCAR5.0

Established Member
Originally wanted saddle, but ended up with a stone and once you see it in person, it really looks great!

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Meh, stone reminds me of an early 90s T-Bird. I had a stonish color in my previous car and while it's not terrible, it does show dirt very well and I think the black is far superior. My two cents anyway.....

Users who are viewing this thread