Strange problems

GrowinupMX

Established Member
Hey guys i believe i have a strange problem going on. I have had problems with the ic pmp running but not flowing. Burped the system an now flowing like a charm. But now the car is smoking a little and rough idles. Pulled the intake tube off an opened the tb blade and water poored out of it. Anyone have an idea of my problems? should i pull the charger and have the cooler tested for leaks?

GrowinupMX

Established Member
Yes... I opened the blade and it poored out. The car has been eating the water just never stumbled or nothing not even a steamy smoke. but now the car misses an wont crank back. The water has been going somewhere

GrowinupMX

Established Member
I have never done anything such as this but pulled the blower an intake off in about 45 minutes. Saw my intake was full of water.first thought the intercooler was leaking so I carried it to a radiator shop and had it tested. Checked out fine. Looked over my internal parts better and noticed the pins that run through the intake into the intercooler was a little wiggly on one end, noticed right off there was an odd o ring that was smaller than the other 3. Thought it was the intercooler the whole time. Ended up fixing it for about 4 bucks by replacing all 4 o rings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread