Strange video of what appears to be an alien abduction

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I was bored last night just browsing around Youtube, when I came across this video clip. Now I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to videos like this, since it can be fairly easy to edit a video, use CGI, insanely real looking props, etc. Even UFO videos across the web can be explained with top secret government testing, sattelites, whatever. This video, on the other hand, left me completely stumped. I want to say it was lightning, but that would have killed the guy, right? I don't even know where to start with this. What do you guys make of it? :??:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wfDF7uT2yQ"]YouTube - Must see!! Actual alien abduction cought by security cam.[/ame]

Last edited:

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Works for me? I pasted the wrong link accidentally, but then I edited it right after I posted it. Should work now

tw0scoops

Established Member
How do people draw "alien abduction" from a flash of light and some guy throwing up?

Obviously no one can trust a persons "testimony"(ie the letter) anymore(if they ever could). There's a lot of nutjobs out there...

MattP 343

Established Member
It could have been lightning but I dont know if thats enough to make you quit your job and move away

Who says what is shown on the video was a direct correlation of his decision to move away?

How do people draw "alien abduction" from a flash of light and some guy throwing up?

Obviously no one can trust a persons "testimony"(ie the letter) anymore(if they ever could). There's a lot of nutjobs out there...

My sentiments exactly.

Lankhoss

Established Member
The video says "the tape continued to run normally until almost two hours later-" I didn't take that to mean two hours were missing :shrug:

I couldn't tell from the show, I thought he just cut that out. Obviously in the footage shown that's what they did, but I thought that's how the tape came.

Also, why has no one spoken to the person in the video?

JC_SapphireBlue_GT

Established Member
i believe in em, this may be a fake but who knows

i seen a UFO with my mom and sister when i was about 6...
didnt sleep that night, but im not gonna go into detail lol

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Thats crazy, I was doing the same thing last night, looking up ufo shit on youtube because I was bored and came across this same video, looks creepy to me! Too bad there wasnt any cameras outside the building to show maybe where the light came from?

2003 Silver

Banned
Why would aliens need the flash of light?? They could just jump him, throw a bag over his head and toss him in the craft.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Why would aliens need the flash of light?? They could just jump him, throw a bag over his head and toss him in the craft.

Well if they are capable of visiting other worlds like ours, then their version of quickly nabbing someone is likely a whole hell of a lot more advanced than just grabbing someone and tossing them inside their craft. I would think that whatever method they used to grab him was so powerful that the energy created by it was enough to produce light. Might be related to why people have evidence of exposure to radiation when they claim they have been abducted. Nuclear fission (or fusion) may be a step in that direction when you think about it. But who knows really, I'm just trying to make sense of it all like you guys are.

Thats crazy, I was doing the same thing last night, looking up ufo shit on youtube because I was bored and came across this same video, looks creepy to me! Too bad there wasnt any cameras outside the building to show maybe where the light came from?

I know! I wonder if anyone was inside the building at the time? I wouldn't have stumbled away if I were that guy. I'd immediately want to find the nearest person and ask if anyone saw anything as to wtf just happenned.

Users who are viewing this thread