Stranger Things

RRMBrembo

Established Member
I'm surprised there isn't a thread already for this show. I'm not normally a fan of horror but the blend of 80's nostalgia, good characters and excellent story had me and the wife hooked on season 1. Looking forward to see how the story develops since season 1 was "only the beginning" according to the Duffy Bros. Anyone going to try and fit in season 2 soon?

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
We are hitting up season 2. Slayed 1 and are ready to go for numero dos.

The kid knowing he's batshit crazy at the end of 1 and dropping into the other realm gives me anxiety thinking about it. He should've hit up some help or something. Or got his brains sucked out by a straw thru his nose.

96dreamer

Established Member
I was planning on binging this weekend but just got word i'm flying to Seattle from St.Louis for work Monday so i'll be downloading and watching on the flight. Hopefully I can avoid spoilers this weekend.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
We are hitting up season 2. Slayed 1 and are ready to go for numero dos.

The kid knowing he's batshit crazy at the end of 1 and dropping into the other realm gives me anxiety thinking about it. He should've hit up some help or something. Or got his brains sucked out by a straw thru his nose.

You talking about the same show?

Last I recall, Stranger things didn't end that way and the "other" that went to the other realm is a girl.

Just checking.

I'm excited for Season 2.

RRMBrembo

Established Member
You talking about the same show?

Last I recall, Stranger things didn't end that way and the "other" that went to the other realm is a girl.

Just checking.

I'm excited for Season 2.
I think he's referring to the trailers for season 2 where will gets mentally pulled back into upside down.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I cancelled Netflix the morning after the actor playing sheriff went on a political tirade at some b.s. awards show.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Just started episode 5. Getting out for the day after its over so I'll have to finish it throughout the week. There are a lot of different subplots going on this season.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have not tried this yet.
I did watch the 2 seasons of Channel Zero and thought they were pretty good. I prefer season 1 though

Users who are viewing this thread