Street Scene '13 Lip, Side Skirts, 1/4 Windows and Spoiler

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
I think it look good. Just lower the car and paint the side splitter to match body color. Rear side splitters wouldn't be a bad idea either. Overall, very nice:thumbup:

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Bud

Established Member
Not a fan of any of it really, a little too fast and furious for my taste. I'm more of a fan of clean simple lines.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I think lowered with some different wheels and it will look better. Front splitter looks great

RFM50

Established Member
Are they going to do anything with the rear bumper? It doesn't seem like it blends with the skirts. Im not a fan of body kits but I think this kit looks pretty good. Would I run it probably not but its not my car and I prefer a clean look and it has nothing to do with your car looking bad. Thanks for posting this up for the community to see.

PhillyLS1

Established Member
Some better pics. Rear spoiler included:

IMG_4734_zpsdcb68272.jpg

IMG_4733_zps0beae95a.jpg

IMG_4732_zpsaf0dd17d.jpg

IMG_4731_zps9ce78780.jpg

IMG_4730_zps14044a18.jpg

IMG_4729_zpsf2e2b739.jpg

IMG_4728_zpsa9d0bc14.jpg

IMG_4727_zpsb3d76729.jpg

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I think you'll like it at first, then end up hating it. just like me with my RTR stuff

Grant808

Established Member
Your follow-up pictures look better, but I think the lines are bad on the rocker panel/side skirts. Reminds me of the 99-04 GTs, but in a bad way. The higher part where the tape was shouldn't be straight across for that whole part to the door.

Everything else looks good to me. The fit or install on the left spoiler tip looks f'd.

wazslow

Established Member
Why do all the aftermarket exhaust tips stick so far out past the bumper? Looks terrible. I cut my exhaust where it conects to the x pipe to shorten it. No offense, I just can't stand that look. Body kit doesn't look bad though!

Charisma

Established Member
Laughing at the rice comments. You ricer, Keith. You dirty dawg!

Almost as if most the people didn't realize the blower under-hood.

hcracerx

Established Member
No doubt about it, the car looks sexy. Lowered with some wheels...even better. Street Scene is where it's at for body pieces - not overly done, tasteful, and looks great.

So Vortech V-3 Si Supercharger kit, Street Scene kit, wheels, tires, Borla S-Type exhaust, the car already has Brembos so you're good there...depending on what route you go with suspension, you'll have yourself a completely finished car. Very nice. Sounds like whoever is building your car up while it is in Cali must really have good taste and know what they are doing... :rockon:

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
I think a drop and wheels will make a world of difference in the route you are going. You just will not a find alot of people on here that go for that type of look, but there are definately people out there that go for that. Props for doing something different, and they can alway come off!

PhillyLS1

Established Member
Why do all the aftermarket exhaust tips stick so far out past the bumper? Looks terrible. I cut my exhaust where it conects to the x pipe to shorten it. No offense, I just can't stand that look. Body kit doesn't look bad though!

The system was installed for me to Borla's specs. If, when I take delivery I can certainly shorten the tips.

I applaud the installer for not shortening the tips to HIS likening and letting me do it when I return the car to my home state. I also like that companies allow you to put the tips where you want to ( no pun intended ) :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread