Strive ETF fund

tistan

Established Member
If you want to save our way of life, throw whatever spare change you can at this fund. I bought in a week ago and I've been telling all of my friends about it. I don't even care if I make or lose the money I have in this. Someone has to fight the executives that are ruining companies by submitting to ESG and social pressure. This company started with oil and gas companies because the employees are mostly conservative and don't want to lose their livelihoods to make way for the solar and wind lunacy. Once Strive has shown they can make change in the energy sector, they plan to branch out into other sectors.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Do you think they will offer dividends? I am getting dividends with VDE, also have chevron and exxon stock which has them as well.

tistan

Established Member
Do you think they will offer dividends? I am getting dividends with VDE, also have chevron and exxon stock which has them as well.
I don't know, but for me this isn't really an investment in making money as much as it is an investment in retaining our way of life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread