Studying for TSgt...dying a little more each day.

motorider228

Established Member
Not studying for rank, but ALS is helping me die a little bit every day. The only things that are bothersome are things that I won't use as a SSgt, ever. With all the budget cuts and money saving going on in the AF, a lot of fat could be trimmed from PME curriculum.

Anyways, to stay on topic, best of luck guys!

LDC2335

Established Member
I'd love to go down there, actually anywhere back in the southeast. I really want to go back to Charleston though, I almost considered doing a Korea tour just to get a follow on there but I've been in Japan and away from my daughter for almost 3 years now and I'm ready to go!

I was definitely a non volunteer, even from cannon. I just had a new baby 2 months before i left. I would have liked to wait a while. Oh well, at least he wont remember it. My other 2 boys prolly will. Hopefully this is it for a while.

oh, and im not missing any pages. :banana:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Not studying for rank, but ALS is helping me die a little bit every day. The only things that are bothersome are things that I won't use as a SSgt, ever. With all the budget cuts and money saving going on in the AF, a lot of fat could be trimmed from PME curriculum.

Anyways, to stay on topic, best of luck guys!

Hm, I really liked my time in ALS. I do agree though...they could focus a lot more on stuff that would actually help you out being an NCO. I left there still not really knowing how to write a bullet, an EPR, a MFR, an award package, etc. Combine that with having crap department leadership and I'd be pretty screwed if I wasn't proactive and sought out people in my Sqd/Grp for help with these kinda things.

Annnyways lol. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread