Stuff for Sale

apache

Established Member
Cleaning out the garage, figured I'd give anyone in MACA first crack at this.

(2) stock chromies (17x9) without tires, mild curb rash.....................$100/offer
(2) JL Audio 10w3 Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers mounted in 2x10 box.....$150/offer

I'll try to post pics later today...if anyone is interested (even remotely) let me know and I can throw them in my truck and meet you halfway. Totally willing to negotiate, I just need this stuff GONE. Thx

//Kenny :coolman:

apache

Established Member
mystangs said:
Kenny,

You got any of your stock tires left? I need a driver's side Goodyear to replace one that crapped out on me.

Let me know,

Chris
Hey what's up Decker...how's your uncle doin? haha
I already sold my F1's bro....but I'll keep an eye out for you. I PM'd you my # a few days ago, gimme a shout sometime soon.

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Will do, I have been crazy busy since getting back from the middle east and have been helping get some secret projects around here done. My Uncle is fine and says Hi! J/k.

I will talk to you soon

apache

Established Member
mystangs said:
Will do, I have been crazy busy since getting back from the middle east and have been helping get some secret projects around here done. My Uncle is fine and says Hi! J/k.

I will talk to you soon
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure he misses me huh? :D

apache

Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
just wanted to say whats up man!
how've you been? still in kingstowne?

Hey Brian! what's been up with you man? Yeah I'm still in Kingstowne...very happy there. What's new with you? When are gettin together?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
sorry i didnt mean to hijack
yea im doing good. the wifey and i are settled in down here in raleigh. did you see pics i posted the other day of my new ride? its a 03 redfire coupe. it has a few issues that im working through right now so we'll see.
we miss kingstowne, i always like the vib of that little nook in the DC metro area. do they have the movie threater finished yet?
take care man
bryan

Users who are viewing this thread