Stupid MIL Eliminator question

Crstfr

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Ok ~

So I have the SLP X pipe, and have been running it with the cats on. I bought the race pipes (!cats) basically at the same time.

(For those that don't know, the SLP setup has the cat swapable with a piece of same lenth pipe)

I didn't order the MIL eliminator at the same time I ordered the X... and just got around to ordering the MIL's this week.

They showed up last night, and here's the question.

They're both identical. I thought I should've had one for the left, and one for the right, but it looks like I got two for the Driver side.

They both plug in correctly to the harness that's attached to the car - but the other end will only attach to the O2 sensor on the D side, not the P - it doesn't fit.

Is this correct?

Thanks!

:rockon:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Your MILs should be identical since the oxygen sensors are also identical. There shouldn't be any difference betweem the two.

So your MILs are fine.

Both oxygen sensor input locations on your X-pipe should be the same. Aren't both of your O2 sensors the same? If they are, then both of their respective locations should be the same.

Crstfr

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Well, sorta. :)

Between the purple and the blue, the little side nipples or whatever are on opposite sides.

So I can plug the MILs into the car, but I can't plug the actual 02's (coming out of the X) into the MILs.

Does that make sense?

Thanks again...

svt93f150

Established Member
Who's MIL's are they? If they are DM's, then just cut the tabs like it says in the instructions and they will plug right in! Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread