Stupid Questions for Guys w/ Et Streets

Boobinspector

Established Member
I am buying a pair of M/t Et Streets tommorrow. 26x 11.5-17 . I plan on trying them out Friday night at MIR Test and Tune. I was wondering how much air I should run in them and what RPM should I be launching at?

Dwight and Richie if you guys could chime in that would be Awsome. By the way my rear is set up like this.
-Billetflow IRS brace.
-Stock gears.
-Steed Springs
-Stock shocks.

I do not plan on taking the front Sway bar off. But you guys may be able to sway me. Get it sway me. I kid, its good yes.

Thanks for the help in advance guys.:beer:

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
We run Richies between 13-14lbs of air, I would start at 4k and go from there, if it bogs bring it up 500rpm

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I never ran my 17" et streets at the track. But I run 11-12 pounds in my slicks. Launch RPM for you should be 5-6k RPM. If it starts to hop get out of it!

good luck!

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
A little spin is always good. A lot of spin is not haha. At your power level I'm thinking 11-12 PSI. The 26x11.5's are really only about an 8 inch contact at best.

Venimus03

Established Member
I run mine at 12psi. 5k DUMP! :beer: Good luck, let us know.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome Mark! Glad you finally went in this direction. Now that Posi ported Eaton will start showing up the way you want.

I had best success at 11.5-12 lbs with a 5,000 to 5,200 rpm dump. High 1.5 to low 1.6 60' times. Don't let it freak you out if they get a little loose on the big end. It's normal and takes some getting used to. Just hang on and keep that sucker straight!

The sway bar and brackets weight 12.8 lbs and it's weight off the extreme front of the car. Really aids in weight transfer. Takes 45+ minutes to remove the first time and 25 thereafter. I'd do it......

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread