Style Bar is In!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks to the help of Scott(03silver10thvert) it went well...and looks awesome! Can't wait til spring and I can ride with the top down! And you were right Dwight..awesome looking garage...I could use one that size!

Thanks again Scott...!! :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry I missed it! Busy with the Terps beating up on Wake Forest! (yeah right....13-7!). Can't wait to see it Mike......Need to have more mod GTG's...Who's next????

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Leave it to me to post to you, Dwight, on the other thread while you guys are posting here. I'll get pictures to Mike so he can present his new mod when I figure how to get the pix off the new camera.

Good day and I can't wait to get a driveway full of Cobras for all the neighbors to drool over. That screaming yellow made a lot of folks slow down doing a drive by.

Later taters.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Sorry I missed it! Busy with the Terps beating up on Wake Forest! (yeah right....13-7!). Can't wait to see it Mike......Need to have more mod GTG's...Who's next????

No problem Dwight..Scott and I had a good time..and lots of ideas for the cars...I know we will be doing more of these! I can't wait. Next spring is gonna be fun!! Or maybe we can get some nice days these winter...to do a few things!

Thanks Scott for taking the before and after pics...I have not stopped smiling since I left your house about the install! :banana: :banana: :banana:

TRBO VNM

awesome man...get those pics posted. And let me know when you all need help with mods. I didn't reply about this mod because I had never done one before and needed a day to myself to relax. I should have some stuff after xmas. parents just got me subframes, but those need to be welded, so it isn't something I can do myself.

I can do a lot of the mods people probably want done. So post up if you need anything and I am sure we can gtg and do it. I would like to have the mgw shifter and the replacement anitfreeze cooler. I have done springs and much more.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
awesome man...get those pics posted. And let me know when you all need help with mods. I didn't reply about this mod because I had never done one before and needed a day to myself to relax. I should have some stuff after xmas. parents just got me subframes, but those need to be welded, so it isn't something I can do myself.

I can do a lot of the mods people probably want done. So post up if you need anything and I am sure we can gtg and do it. I would like to have the mgw shifter and the replacement anitfreeze cooler. I have done springs and much more.

Soon as Scott gets the pics out of the camera I will post them...it looks great!

Excellent...and I am sure we will be taking you up on that. Scott really has a nice place for a driveway full of cobras with tools and parts flying! I have some mods that I am sure I will look for your assistance on..and probably right after Christmas! :banana:

TRBO VNM

Cobra330 said:
Soon as Scott gets the pics out of the camera I will post them...it looks great!

Excellent...and I am sure we will be taking you up on that. Scott really has a nice place for a driveway full of cobras with tools and parts flying! I have some mods that I am sure I will look for your assistance on..and probably right after Christmas! :banana:

no problem...let me know. I won't be back till the 7th probably from vacation.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
no problem...let me know. I won't be back till the 7th probably from vacation.

By the way...I see you have done springs? That's one mod I want..and would like to do..I will have to get with you on that one for sure.

By the way..what springs did you install?

Users who are viewing this thread