Subframe connecters

Wraith_2006

Established Member
Ok, after much research in the forums and via google, I am at a tie between two different full elngth SFC's, and I was hoping that some of you that have used them could help me in my decision. I am looking at the Steeda and the MM SFC's, the only difference that I can tell are that the steeda ones require a little less welding and cost about $20 more. So any opionions?

Vigilante

Established Member
They are bars that go under the car, as long as they run the full length and make a "t" they're all about the same.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
The MM ones and the Steeda ones are identical other than the seat bracket pieces The Steedas they are one piece which most likely won't match up perfectly with your chassis but it should be good enough and it will save you on labor, and the MM ones are in 6 or so pieces that have to be welded together so you'll get a perfect fit to your chassis but you'll pay a bit more in labor because of that. I went with the MM ones and have been happy, but to be completely honest if I could do it all over again I would go with the Maier subframes because they're tubular and a bit bigger.

Wraith_2006

Established Member
Thanks for the thoughs, me and another guy will be doing the welding work so that cost is just beer.

Users who are viewing this thread