Subframe Connector ?

SVT126

Established Member
HEy Guys,

I have a 95 Cobra and I'm looking to get a set of subframe connectors. Does anybody know if their is a major difference between normal subframe connectors and Saleen's Tri-Ladder subs. Is it worth spendin the xtra cash I was looking at BBK's which are $125.00 compared 2 Saleen's Tri-ladder which are $300.00. My car is lowered 2 " so i need something that would really benefit in strenghtening the chasis.
Thanks alot

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
If you spend $300 on subframe connectors then you must have $$ to burn. I spent $100 on the Kenny Brown Super Subframe connectors and they are excellent.

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
I paid 75 for my BBK subframe connectors (floor models @BBK). I dont see what they can do to make them any different, except for maybe some Carbon fiber ones that i have seen- they all look pretty much the same to me.

A

Cobra-R

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports Full length subframe connectors are about the best out there other than the in-floor connectors like Griggs offers. I believe they are about $119/set for the unpainted, a little more for the powdercoated. :)

Cobra-R

Established Member
btw: Here is a picture of the Maximum Motorsport full length subframe connectores (right) beside a set of Kenny Browns.(left)

kb%20mm.jpg

kb%20mm%202.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread